The Eastern Iowa Airport is a small-hub airport in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with 35 daily departures include service from American, United, Delta, Frontier and Allegiant Air.
The Airport also features increasing cargo activity with Fed Ex, DHL, and UPS; and an active general aviation community. The Airport is owned by the City of Cedar Rapids and operated by the Cedar Rapids Airport Commission.
The Airport is located between Cedar Rapids and Iowa City along Interstate 380. The region enjoys a diverse economy, from the Big 10’s University of Iowa and University of Iowa Hospital and Clinic in Iowa City to Rockwell Collins and AEGON USA in Cedar Rapids.
- Terminal advertising opportunities – Clear Channel Airports
- Current bid opportunities
- Leased Space and Real Estate
- Wright Brothers Business Park
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
The Cedar Rapids Airport Commission has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Deportment of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Pmt 26. The Commission has received Federal financial assistance from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and as a condition of receiving this assistance, the Commission has signed an assurance that it will comply with 49 CFR Pmt 26.
It is the policy of the Commission to ensure that DBE’s, as defined in Part 26, have an equal opportunity to receive and participate in FAA-assisted contracts. It is also our policy to:
- Ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of FAA-assisted contracts;
- Create a level playing field on which DBE’s can compete fairly for FAA-assisted contracts;
- Ensure that the DBE Program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
- Ensure that only firms that fully meet 49 CFR Pmt 26 eligibility standards are applied to participate as DBE’s;
- Help remove barriers to the participation of DBE’s in FAA-assisted contracts; and
- Assist the development of firm that can compete successfully in the market place outside the DBE Progrmll.