The Eastern Iowa Airport is a small-hub airport in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Thirty-five daily departures include service from Allegiant Air, American, Delta, Frontier, and United. The Airport also features increasing cargo activity with Fed Ex, DHL, and UPS; and an active general aviation community. The Airport is owned by the City of Cedar Rapids and operated by the Cedar Rapids Airport Commission. The Commission offers a generous benefit package, including a deferred compensation plan with Commission match. The Airport is located between Cedar Rapids and Iowa City along Interstate 380. The region enjoys a diverse economy, from the Big 10’s University of Iowa and University of Iowa Hospital and Clinic in Iowa City to Rockwell Collins and AEGON USA in Cedar Rapids.
Current Job Openings
Other Employment Opportunities
- Envoy Air ~ Serving American Airlines **NOW HIRING**
- DGS Ground Handling ~ Serving United and Delta **NOW HIRING**
- Worldwide Flight Services ~ Serving Allegiant and Frontier Airlines **NOW HIRING**
- Restaurant, News & Gift ~ SSP America email Jeff Ries or call (319) 363-8059.
- Car Rental companies serving CID ~ visit rental car websites directly
- Landmark Aviation
- Transportation Security Administration
The Cedar Rapids Airport Commission requires an application in order to be considered for employment. Resumes may not be submitted in place of an application.
More Information About the Hiring Process
A pre-employment drug screen is required. A post-offer physical/medical screening is required before the Cedar Rapids Airport Commission may employ you. If you test positive for drugs or alcohol, a one-year waiting period is necessary before you may reapply. Assistance provided to disabled individuals upon request. If you have questions on this procedure please call the Administrative Office at (319) 362-3131 or e-mail HR@crairport.org.
The Cedar Rapids Airport Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer.